- Not every work in SEPIA will be accepted! No other color/hue/tone. 100% sepia! Not yellow sepia, not red, green any other too photoshoped tone that to you looks like sepia.
- Submission limit is 1/work per day.
- The accepted medias are: Photography and photography manipulations, digital and traditional drawings/paintings (yes, fractals too).
- Not accepted:
3D art (meaning sculptures and crafts) or literature
No cats, caws, ducks , please, this is not facebook! You should be more creative than your cat from the window!
BEFORE SUBMITTING, REMEMBER:
- Keep your pictures in focus and sharp.
- Keep the quality of your submissions high. The snaps will be denied, as well as Facebook-like works.
-Not too much grain, stains or scratches.
- Your paintings and drawings should be well scanned/photographed and cropped so that nothing but the piece of work is visual.
Donīt ask why your work was denied.
IF you donīt take the time to read the groupīs rules, why should I take the time to explain them once more only for you?
Apart of this,