- Not every work in SEPIA will be accepted! No other color/hue/tone. 100% sepia! Not yellow sepia, not red, green any other too photoshoped tone that to you looks like sepia.
- Submission limit is 1/work per day.
- The accepted medias are: Photography and photography manipulations, digital and traditional drawings/paintings (yes, fractals too).
- Not accepted:
3D art (meaning sculptures and crafts) or literature
No animals of any kind. No birds, either insects.
BEFORE SUBMITTING, REMEMBER:
- Keep your pictures in focus and sharp.
- Keep the quality of your submissions high. The snaps will be denied, as well as Facebook-like works.
-Not too much grain, stains or scratches.
- Your paintings and drawings should be well scanned/photographed and cropped so that nothing but the piece of work is visual.
The members that will be inactive for more than 6 month will be kicked out from the group.
Donīt ask why your work was denied.
IF you donīt take the time to read the groupīs rules, why should I take the time to explain them once more only for you?
Apart of this,